Selection Process and Important Dates
- Receiving applications: applications are received from students through this link. Should issues arise, students may use the telephone numbers below.
- Interview: all applicants will have a short interview on Zoom. Based on interview results, students will be selected for the third phase (testing).
- Testing: Based on the review of applications, a number of students will be invited to sit for the SEP aptitude tests, which include an English test, short English essay and math test.
- Grading and test results
- Final selection: an official invitation is sent out to 60 students who passed the previous phases to join the Summer Enrichment Program.
Considering the high competition for the limited places available in the program, applications are shortlisted and a limited number of applications from each directorate is selected. Factors such as academic grades and geographic representation are taken into account when selecting students for the program.
King’s Academy provides buses to transfer students from main bus stations in Amman to King’s Academy to facilitate transportation for the test and the program, but it is the responsibility of families to transport students to those specific bus stops in Amman for testing and for participation in the program.
Taking into account the epidemiological situation and out of concern for the safety of our students and staff, strict procedures are in place to ensure the King’s Academy COVID-19 protocols, such as social distancing and masking and other precautionary procedures, are followed.
- Receiving applications from Sunday, January 28, 2022 to Sunday, February 20, 2022.
- Interview: Interviews will be conducted using zoom from December 1, 2021 to March 3, 2022.
- Test: The test date will be announced at a later date and will be shared with students who qualify for the test.
- Selection results will be announced on Sunday, April 10, 2022.
- The Summer Enrichment Program will take place from Friday, July 22, 2022 to Thursday, August 4, 2022.
For further details about SEP, please contact Khaila Alsawalha on the school’s numbers +962 6 430 0230 extension 2159/1032 or on +962 77 765 3323.