Health and Safety
- What kind of cleaning and disinfection will take place on campus?
- What is de-densification, and how will it happen on campus?
- How will pedestrian traffic flow differently around campus as a result of de-densification?
- How will King’s guide students and faculty into different traffic patterns?
- Will all employees be on campus?
- How will King’s prepare the school community for social distancing?
- How is the Health Center preparing for the medical needs of the community at this time?
- What if someone is sick, but not with COVID-19?
- What if someone has a suspected case of COVID-19?
- What if a confirmed case of COVID-19 is identified at school?
- Where will students be quarantined if they test positive for COVID-19?
- Will King’s Academy provide flu vaccines?
Note: These questions will continue to be updated as more information becomes available, so please check back regularly.