Apply to King's
- Step 1 – Complete the online application
- Step 2 – Schedule a personal interview and family meeting
- Step 3 – Submit academic transcripts, recommendations and other documents
Begin by creating an account on our online application portal. In the portal, you should complete the online application.
Note: Families may use one account for multiple siblings’ applications. Follow the link for more instructions on creating your account and for technical assistance.
- Applicants must provide copies of their most recent grades or progress reports from the current school year and end-of-year reports from the two previous academic years.
- Candidates must have their teachers complete academic and character recommendation forms. These should be scanned and sent by a school official to firstname.lastname@example.org
- application fee (US $70/50 JD)
- one birth certificate copy
- one passport copy