- I need my official documents (stamped transcript or diploma) because I’m transferring to another college/going to graduate school. Whom should I contact? Is there a fee?
- Help! I can’t find my diploma. Can you issue another?
- I haven’t received my yearbook. When will it arrive?
- I’ve lost my yearbook. Can I get a replacement?
- Why can’t I access my King’s Academy email address anymore?
- I can’t access KANet. Can someone send me the username and password?
- I stopped receiving Beyond King’s. Can I get on the mailing list again?
- Can’t I find Beyond King’s on the school’s public website?
- What are class notes? Should I submit mine?
- I need to update my contact/employment/personal information. Who can help me?
- How can I find other alumni in a specific area/field?
- How can I get in touch with a previous faculty member at King’s?
- Are we invited to Commencement? How can I get an invitation card?
- I want to visit King’s during my break. Whom should I contact?
- Can I stay on campus when I visit?
- I’m looking for a summer internship. Who can help me?
- Are there summer work opportunities at King’s?
- I’m graduating soon, and I need help in finding a job. Can I apply to my alma mater?
- I’d like to make a gift to King’s. How do I do that?
- How much should I give?
- If you need your official documents (a stamped copy of your transcript and diploma) sent electronically, your request should be sent to the University Counseling Office, which will send them directly to the college, free of charge.
- If you need them printed out and couriered (DHL) to the university, you can order them online. The cost of the courier service is US $20.
Once you graduate, your King’s Academy email address is replaced with an alumni email address. But before you graduate, you should receive an email notification with your username and password. If you have not received this new information, contact IT Helpdesk.
We’d love to see you! Just send an email before you visit and note that it is advisable to visit King’s during lunch time, so that classes are not disrupted. Also remember that alumni are not allowed in the dorms.
King’s Academy accepts gifts through wire transfer, check, credit card or cash. Click here to find instructions on how to complete a wire transfer, fill out a check or make a contribution through credit card. Cash is accepted in person at the Development Office on campus only.