It is our pleasure to welcome you, our alumni, to this section of the website, where you can feel right at home. In this section, you can be active and engaged members of the community, reconnect with your classmates and keep up to date about alumni events.
Beyond King's aims to keep the greater King's Academy community abreast of significant developments and noteworthy achievements at the school. It also serves as a forum for alumni to stay connected with King's and with each other by sharing news about developments in their lives.
We are tremendously proud of what you our alumni have all been accomplishing since leaving campus. As you continue on your paths, fulfilling your potential and acting as ambassadors for King’s, Jordan and the Middle East, we encourage you to think often on the mission His Majesty King Abdullah II set for King’s Academy and for you: to become leaders in the world, promoting peace and hope.
Watch 12 videos in which alumni speak about their time at King's.
- I need my official documents (stamped transcript or diploma) because I’m transferring to another college/going to graduate school. Whom should I contact? Is there a fee?
- Help! I can’t find my diploma. Can you issue another?
- I haven’t received my yearbook. When will it arrive?
- I’ve lost my yearbook. Can I get a replacement?
- Why can’t I access my King’s Academy email address anymore?
- If you need your official documents (a stamped copy of your transcript and diploma) sent electronically, your request should be sent to the University Counseling Office, which will send them directly to the college, free of charge.
- If you need them printed out and couriered (DHL) to the university, you can order them online. The cost of the courier service is US $20.
Once you graduate, your King’s Academy email address is replaced with an alumni email address. But before you graduate, you should receive an email notification with your username and password. If you have not received this new information, contact IT Helpdesk.