Tuition and Financial Aid
King's can be your home too!
King's Academy is committed to attracting a talented, socio-economically diverse student body. The school offers financial assistance to families who demonstrate need. Some 43% percent of our student body receives need-based financial aid and 7.6 million dollars of aid was awarded in 2022-2023. King's encourages any family in need of financial assistance to apply for financial aid.
- Upper School Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Arabic Year (AY) Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Middle School Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Bus Fees
Upper School Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
Arabic Year (AY) Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
Middle School Tuition for 2022-2023 Academic Year
What Does Tuition Include?
- Accommodation for boarding students
- Access to all athletic facilities
- Textbooks, lab equipment and materials
- Student activities
- Health center fee
- Required school trips within Jordan
- Health insurance for boarders
- One school uniform (blazer, tie, sweater)
I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for King’s, I wouldn’t speak English if it weren’t for King’s. I wouldn’t know so much about the world that I know now if it weren’t for King’s. All of that wouldn’t have happened if there wasn’t financial support for me at King’s Academy.
Nour Eddin Amer, Class of 2012
Massachusetts Institute of Technology