Tuition and Financial Aid
King's can be your home too!
King's Academy is committed to attracting a talented, socio-economically diverse student body. The school offers financial assistance to families who demonstrate need. Some 49% percent of our student body received need-based financial aid and 12 million dollars of aid was awarded in 2019-2020. King's encourages any family in need of financial assistance to apply for financial aid.
What Does Tuition Include?
- Accommodation for boarding students
- Bus transportation for day students
- Access to all athletic facilities
- Textbooks, lab equipment and materials
- Student activities
- Health center fee
- Required school trips within Jordan
- Health insurance for boarders
- One school uniform (blazer, tie, sweater)
I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for King’s, I wouldn’t speak English if it weren’t for King’s. I wouldn’t know so much about the world that I know now if it weren’t for King’s. All of that wouldn’t have happened if there wasn’t financial support for me at King’s Academy.
Nour Eddin Amer, Class of 2012
Massachusetts Institute of Technology