We welcome you to apply to King's Academy!
King's Academy enrolls students who not only excel academically but who also demonstrate strong values, a desire to lead, maturity, adaptability, curiosity and creativity. As part of the admissions process, King's also considers a student's interest outside of class, including athletics, the arts, hobbies and other activities.
Below you will find the steps to our application process. If you have any questions about the school or the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions on +962 6 430 0230 ext. 1112 or via email Office of Admissions.
Thanks to King’s Academy, Hanae is thriving. Her solid academic background and the student life at King's have fully prepared her to work positively and efficiently with international students from all over the world.
Marie Yoshida, mother of Hanae Yoshida ’20
- 1. Complete the online application
- 2. Register for the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT)
- 3. Submit academic transcripts and other required documents
- 4. Request teacher recommendations
- 5. Schedule a personal interview and family meeting
- 6. Submit the application fee
- 7. Admissions dates to remember
Watch this instructional video to learn how to apply: