In order to receive a diploma from King's Academy, a student must have fulfilled the graduation requirements. Students are expected to carry a minimum of six courses each semester.
Every King's Academy student who enters as a freshman will take at least:
- Four years of CRLA English
- Four years of CRLA Arabic
- Four years of mathematics and computational thinking
- Three years of experimental sciences
- A one-year course on world history and geography in the 9th grade, a one-year course on History of the Middle East in the Context of the World in the 10th grade, and at least one additional year-long course from the Department of History, Religion and Society in the 11th or 12th grade
- At least one year-long course from the Department of Art, Design and Technology
As per the guidelines of the Jordanian Ministry of Education, Jordanian Muslim students are required to take two years of Islamic Studies in in the 9th and 10th grades, and one additional semester-long course either in the 11th or 12th grades. Jordanian students who hold a second passport may have different arrangements for Islamic Studies. For more information, they should check with the Department of Academic Affairs.